Janan Harb, the secret wife of the late Saudi King, recently won payout worth more than £20m. Who is Janan Harb? Here are 14 things you should know about her!
- Janan Harb was born to a Christian family in Mandatory Palestine in 1947 and she is 68 years now.
- Her father was a restaurateur.
- She was the “secret wife” of the late King Fahd of Saudi Arabia, today won more than £20m in damages and property from his son to continue the “lavish lifestyle” she had become accustomed to.
- She met her husband the year before in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia and at that time she worked as a translator at the Venezuelan embassy.
- She married Fahd in 1968 when he was still a prince.
- She accompanied Fahd on trips to Us and Europe and was introduced to the wealthy businessmen and world leaders.
- Harb was banished by the king’s immediate family in 1970 because they believed she addicted to Methadone. The banishment led to her divorce.
- Harb married a Lebanese lawyer in 1974 and had 2 daughters.
- After the marriage, the King still gave her money to help her support her life. He paid for her to buy properties, one is £1m in Chelsea. Later she sold them back for £1.9m.
- She is the owner of an aerobics franchise and has opened branched around the world.
- Fahd would fly to her London flat to visit her until he suffered a stroke in 1995.
- She used £3m out of £5m gaven by Saudis to pay off gambling debts and her lavish lifestyle.
- She said she will publish a book entitled “The Saudi King and I” and she will write all the details of her relationship with King Fahd.
- It’s evident that she has had multiple plastic surgeries, such as Botox injections, lip injections and and facial fillers.
Incoming search terms:
- janan harb (1)