Cody Williams, top assistant movie director, young in age and at heart, good looking young man with a lot of movies to his credit. Cody Williams is indeed a young man who has achieved a lot in his life and does not look like he is stopping anytime soon despite the challenges that he might have faced, facing or yet to face. There are a few facts to know about this young man and you can find them below.
Facts You Should Know about Cody Alan Williams
1. Cody Alan Williams was born in November, 1991. His parents are Robin William (father) and Marsha Garces Williams (Mother).
2. Robin Williams divorced Cody’s mother, Marsha Garces in 2008 after 19 years of marriage. He cited his abuse of alcohol as the reason for the split.
3. His father, Robin Williams, was a comedian and starred in a lot of movies.
4. Cody’s father, Robin Williams, the Oscar winning actor and comedian Robin Williams was found dead at his home in California ?ft?r apparently killing him??lf at the age of 63.
5. Cody Williams was the apple of his father’s eye. Cody was well loved by his father. They spoke about each other a lot and what they spoke about seemed like just good and wonderful times shared by them. Not all Hollywood kids have the opportunity to be really close to their parents but Cody was clearly lucky.
6. Cody Alan Williams, just like his father, joined the movie industry. However, Cody spent most of his time in the movie industry behind the camera unlike his dad. Cody Alan Williams worked as a production assistant while he studied music production.
7. Some of Cody Alan Williams works as a production assistant include; Crocodile Dundee in Los Angeles (2001), The Glass House (2001), Ocean’s Thirteen (2007).Some of Cody Alan William works as second assistant director include; Pairie Fever (2008), Mostly Ghostly (2008), Lawless (2012), Trouble with the Curve (2012), etc.
8.Cody has a sister whose name is Zelda Rae Williams while they both have a half – brother, Zachary Pym “Zak” Williams, born in 1983.
9.Cody is the youngest of Robin William’s children. Of all the 3 children fathered by Robin, Cody is the youngest child at just the age of twenty two. Despite his dad’s suicide, Cody appears to have a bright future in his career.
10.Cody has a brother, Zachary Williams born to Robin’s first wife Valerie Velardi. Zachary Pym Williams is Robin’s oldest son and prefers to keep a low profile, avoiding the spotlight and public radar, with a private Instagram, Facebook account with very few recent pictures and a twitter account with just a few tweets.