Meet Erin Darke here! Erin Darke is Daniel Radcliffe’s girlfriend! After Daniel Radcliffe splited from production assistant Rosie Coker in 2012, he soon moved on to date 24 year old actress Erin Darke in 2012 after they met at “Kill Your Darlings”, and since then they lived in Daniel’s Manhattan apartment. They started dating in Octomber 2012.
Before we move on to talk about the top 7 things you don’t know about Daniel’s new girlfriend, here are the facts they are in steady realtionship now:
- They were together around Noel Coward theatre in London in August 2013.
- They got cosy at the Sundance Film Festival.
- They kissed at the Grey Goose Vodka Lounge dinner at the Blue Door
- Darke stroked Daniel’s knee and then kissed each other
- They visited a British grocery store, called Myers of Keswick, in the West Village together, smiling.
Here are the 7 fact you don’t know about Erin Darke!
1. Erin Darke started doing show as a teenager.
Erin Darke was born and grew up in Michigan and grew up in Flint where there’s an amazing youth theatre where she began doing shows when she was a at teens age. At 13 year old she performed in the show of ‘Visions of Sugarplums’, which is a backlight Christmas show. From that she determined to do acting as her whole life career.
2. Erin’s last name
Erin’s last name is pronounced dark, absence of light.
3. Erin Darke has no social network sites
Erin Darke has no facebook account! She once had one but later deleted it because she wants to be a more productive one. She has twitter account but didn’t use any more because she forgot the password.
4. Erin Darke is a huge football fan and a hockey fan.
She once revealed in an interview that she was a “ die-hard Red Wings obsessee” and now she is also in a fantasy football league.
5. Lifeguard for five years
Before she moved to Newyork, Erin was a lifeguard for five years.
6. Erin Darke’s favorite meal
Unlike many girls, Erin’s favorite meal of the day is breakfast!
7. Erin Darke’s favorite song
For years Darke’s favorite singer is M. Ward and ‘Post War’ as her favorite album. She also lovesThe Lumineers especially the song ‘Hey Ho’ and ‘Dead Sea,’ and ‘Classy Girls’. She also loves other singles such as I’ve loved lately are ‘Two Cousins’, ‘Float’ and ‘Periphery’.
Related: Rosanne Coker: Daniel Radcliffe’s ex-Girlfriend (photos)
He was spotted with a girl that said to be Erin, but compared with their photos, the girl in the photos are not Erin!
See more of Erin Darke and Daniel Radcliffe’s photos here