Here are 11 facts you should know about Allie Laforce’s boyfriend Joe Smith! A tall handsome man, top baseball player with recorded amounts of great moves in the game of Baseball, 30 years old and Allie Laforce’s husband. Its Joe Smith. Asides this little introduction, Joe Smith is really an interesting man to know as there are a few things you will be glad to know about Allie LaForce’s husband.
1. Joe Smith was born on March 22, 1984 in Batavia, Ohio. Joe attended Amelia High school and then went ahead to study in Wright State University in Dayton. He lives in Newport Beach California.
2. Joe Smith won the 2005 WSY MVP. Then in 2006, Joe was awarded WSU most Valuable Male Athlete, Horizon League Pitcher of the Year, S???nd team All-Mideast Region and First team Horizon League.
3. Joe Smith started his career with Brooklyn (A) of the New York Penn League. He was further named one of the top 20 prospects in the New York Penn league by Baseball America.
4. April 1, 2007, Joe Smith made his debut appearance in the major league and his first major league winning on April 24, 2007 after coming in in the 12th inning.
5. Joe Smith was with the Mets all throughout 2008 season.
6. Smith was traded by the Mets to the Cleveland Indians as part of a 12 player, 3-man deal.
7. On January 18, 2013, the Cleveland Indians made it known that they had avoided arbitration with Joe Smith, and signed him to a contract deal worth $3.15 million which was to last for a year.
8. Smith was named the Los Angeles Angels closer on April 25, 2014 after Smith agreed to a 3 year contract deal of $15 million.
9. On 18th July, 2014, Joe Smith was moved to an 8th inning setup role after the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim traded for San Diego Padres’ All Star Closer Houston Street.
10. Joe Smith was once involved in a bar fight when he tried waling into a bar in Put – in – Bay without showing his ID card. Joe Smith told the employee at the bar that he is a Cleveland player. The police report that the bar employee did not accept that as a “proper identification’.
11. During the bar fight in Put- in – Bay, Joe Smith was not alone as Allie LaForce was reported to have been with him.