Ayesha Alexander is the wife of Golden State Warrior star Stephen Curry, many fans have been her in the stands during the NBA playoffs, or with her mother-in-law at those games. Here are 9 other things you may not know her!
Stephen Curry’s Wife Ayesha Curry (Ayesha Alexander): 9 Things You Should Know!
1. Ayesha Curry is 26-yea-old and was born on March 23, 1989 in Toronto, Canada and grown up in Charlotte, NC.
2. She is a sexy Canadian actress, she played Cassie Stevens in the 2008 tv movie Dan’s Detour of Life and played Keeley Hawkins in Whittaker Bay. She also played in Hannah Montana, and in Good Luck Charlie in 2010.
3. She graduated from Davidson University in 2013.
4. Ayesha finished up her business degree online, she also plans to start her own business.
5. The couple met at a youth group in Charlotte.
6. After dating for 3 years, they got married on July 30, 2011.
7. Their first girl, called Riley, was born on July 19, 2012.
8. Their second baby daughter, called Ryan Carson Curry, was born on Friday, July 10, 2015
9. Ayesha likes cooking. You can check out on her youtube chanel and it shows her fantastic cooking skills.
10. Steph Curry called her wife “the backbone” He said in the MVP’s acceptance speech:
“I have to start with my wife. We met when we were 14, 15 in Charlotte, North Carolina, and the last seven, eight years have been amazing. We’ve both grown into adults, moved cross country together, started a new life, and you’re my backbone.”