Camille Hanks Cosby is Bill Cosby’s longtime wife and a very well educated women. Her full name is Camille Olivia Hanks Cosby.
Here are a few more things you should know about her:
- She loves painting and her beloved paintings include paintings of her husband, her family and her deceased son Ennis.
- In addition to her deceased son, she has 4 daughters.
- Camille and Bill met on a blind date about 50 years ago, and married at the age of 19, when she dropped out of college at the end of her sophomore year.
- The day before her son’s death she spoke to his son, and asked him to be careful about driving on the freeway in LA. It was almost intuitive for her that something was about to happen.
- Education helped her to come out of her home and come out of herself and pursued her interests.
- She earned a Ph.D. in education from the University of Massachusetts in 1992.
- Their sex life is Bill’s most frightening thing.
“The most frightening thing that you can hear from your wife on your birthday when you are carrying on … is to hear your wife, who is seven years younger than you, say, ‘Keep going.’”