Here are 14 things you should know about Jessica Button (Jessica Michibata), Jenson Button’s wife!
1. Jessica Button’ father is a Argentine and her mother is a Japanese
2. She wasn born on October 21, 1984 in Japan and grew up in Fukui Prefecture, Japan.
3. She has 2 siblings, Linda Karen her older sister, 36, and Angelica Patricia, her younger sister, 29. Both of them are fashion models.
4. She took her mother’s name Michibata.
5. Her height is 5’8? and her body proportions 85-59-88.
6. Her modeling job began at the age of 13 years old when she did modeling for a Japanese clothing band called Uniqlo.
7. Button’s ex fiancee before Michibata is Louise Griffiths, a beautiful singer and model. They had a high-profile split in 2005, their wedding canceled just 3 months before the big day. In 2011 they met up for a cosy lunch at the Urth Cafe.
8. Jessica Button was the spokes-model for lingerie brand Peach John, and TAG Heuer watches.
9. The couple met each other in 2008 in a bar in Tokyo
10. When Button asked her out for the first time she turned him down.
11. Button flew her to Monaco where Jessica saw his fancy car collection then they began dating each other.
12. In 2011 they split but just 6 months later they were together again.
13. She likes traveling around the world.
14. Besides modeling, she is also an author, a designer and the ambassador of Hawaii. She called herself a NICE women.
Jessica and Jenson have been dating since 2009 and here are their photos!!