Meet Nicholas Hoult, Nicholas Hoult is Jennifer Lawrence‘s 24 year old boyfriend, born on December 7, 1989 in Wokingham in England. Here are some facts you might not know about Nicholas Hoult besides Jennifer Lawrence‘s boyfriend and his role in upcoming film X-Men. He’s net worth is about $185 million.
- Nicholas Hoult can play trombone
- He performed ballet with the British National Ballet in Swan Lake and The Nutcracker when he was a child
- His mother is a piano teacher and his father a pilot.
- He firstly acted in the film Intimate Relations in 1996 when he was just 6 years old. He became the lead in the film in 2002, opposite Hugh Grant.
Because he made his name at so young age, he once told Vulture magazine,
As you’re growing up, it’s odd, because directors don’t expect you to grow up. They think you’ll be young forever, but as an actor, there is an awkward period when you’re too young for old or too old for young, and it can be an odd time.
- British teen drama ‘skins’ helped Hoult become popular in Britain, although the teen drama only lasted 2 seasons.
Skins was very popular here, especially with people my age, and there was an odd period for a little bit, I remember. I’d be sitting in a car waiting for my little sister to come out of her classes, on a street corner, and there were like a hundred people gathered outside the car watching me. I felt very much like an animal in the zoo. I remember thinking at the time that maybe acting wasn’t the right path, cause that was quite a scary experience.
- He likes to do charity work for kids and teens. His ongoing work with Christian Aid has brought him into the National Society For The Prevention Of Cruelty To Children Hall Of Fame in Britain.
- The person Nicholas Hoult admires is Freddie Mercury. When asked the person he would like to look into his memory, he revealed to Interview magazine.
“I just think he was a really talented guy. It would be intriguing to see. Everyone wants to be a rock star as well — that would be cool.”
- He had an attachment to his motherland as he once told Daily mail
I’m so happy to be back in England! I’ve been in the Namibian desert for so long filming Mad Max: Fury Road, so to see green and trees is wonderful.
Nicholas Hoult and Jennifer Lawrence’s relationship
Nicholas Hoult and Jennifer Lawrence, both were 22 years old in 2012, began to know eachother on the set of 2011’s X-Men: First Class then soon became best friends and later became her boyfriend.
“We can eat Cheetos and watch beach volleyball and we turn into two perverted Homer Simpsons, like, ‘Oh, she’s got a nice ass,'” “I never thought we’d have such different opinions on asses.”
In the December 2012 issue of Elle, she gushed about her new boyfriend, saying:
Nicholas Hoult is honestly my best friend, and hopefully I’m his best friend too. He’s my favorite person to be around and he makes me laugh harder than anybody. – Jennifer Lawrence
Jennifer Lawrence also revealed to dailymail in 2012,
‘Oh, he really doesn’t care (appearance)… like he’ll sometimes wear these white tennis shoes with jeans, then tuck his pants into his socks.
‘He has absolutely no idea how good-looking he is… I think a lot of women and men hate me because of that.’
Then they were reported to split in January 2013 when they said they were too busy and it affected their relationship. Later in May 2013, their romance seems to be rekindled when they were both returned in X-Men: Days of Future Past. According to the insider near Lawrence, her parents might played an important role.
Jennifer Lawrence confirmed the news when was quoted as saying to his friends,
“falling in love all over again,” and the insider said Jennifer Lawrence’s parents loved this young guy very much.
Later they were spotted kissing on lips after Jennifer Lawrence won Golden Globes. At the 2014 Sundance Film Festival, Nicholas Hoult, also walking the red carpet alone, couldn’t help compliment his girlfriend.
Nicholas Hoult made a lonely trek down the red carpet for the premiere of Young Ones at the 2014 Sundance Film Festival on Saturday in Utah, but he couldn’t help but compliment his ultra successful GF while they were apart. Recently they worked hard for the reshoot of X-Men: Days of Future Past.
Good for them!
Nicholas Hoult and Jennifer Lawrence‘s photos