Designer Jennifer Fisher Shares the Trick How to Stack Jewelry and How to Wear Jewelry Properly to Compliment Your Look to Glamour magazine. Jennifer Fisher’s jewelry line has attracted many celebrities such as Rihanna, Miley Cyrus, Mindy Kaling, and Anne Hathaway. How just read the following tips Jennifer Fisher reveals to stack jewelty and to wear Jewelry properly from day to night!
How to Stack Jewelry
- For beginners, start with three pieces to stack
- Include in the 3 pieces one large piece to ground your stack
- Choose some Jewelry that are open to the top, some closed
- Rose and yellow are Jennifer Fisher’s personal favorites (romantic, sweet and bright)
- play with different textures and colors of gold.
I love stacking the jewelry it’s really organic. Everyone stacks and layers in their personal way; mine is heavy. – Jennifer Fisher
How to Stack Jewelry to travel with?
- Separate the jewelry.
- Hand-carry everything and put them in special envelopes or bags to protect and easy to get.
- pack a small polishing cloth as jewelry cleaner if you don’t have the special one
How to do transition your jewelry from day to night?
- Take off some of the smaller pieces at night time
- Add heavier items and some colorful pieces to make them more attractive.
- Stacking rings of large-scale size.
- Replace the daytime studs with a singular long chain earring to create an evening look