Boring with red lips want to try dark shades? But how to apply dark makeup that not seems so old-looking? Dianna Agron Makeup Artist schools us 5 steps to get perfect dark makeup! Look Dianna Agron with deepest darkest shades of Bordeaux on her lips, eyes, cheeks, but still so chic and fantastic!
Makeup artist Georgie Eisdell revealed 5 steps to apply Dianna Agron’s dark makeup as following,
- Prep Agron’s skin with Chanel’s Vitalumiere Foundation ($55) and La Mer’s Powder ($65)
- Apply Nars’ Cream Blush ($29) in Constantinople along her cheekbones.
- Build Gucci-inspired smoky red eye
- Build dark matte lip by mixing M.A.C.’s Lipmix ($15) in Crimson and Burgundy.
- Play with texture atop the darkest red pigments on Agron’s lips.
“It’s such a different look for Dianna,” she says. “I think it has an edge and coolness about it, the contrast of the dark matte lip and clean face is so gorgeous on her.”