Katy Perry recently posted a photo holding 2 large bags of vitamins and minerals which obviously are Kate Perry’s beauty, skin care and hair care secrets! If it’s necessary to take multi-vitamins? If it brings harm to take multi-vitamins?
Most people thought taking multi-vitamins not necessary and many scientific studies also proved it’s not good to take overdose of multi-vitamins. Their results are based on the following facts:
- Americans don’t lack the essential Vitamins
- Taking raw foods each day offered necessary vitamins
- Natural remedies can be used for skin care and hair care
If this is true, here are 3 facts:
- How you explain the Katy’s Perry’s glowing hair and youthful skin, much much better than people just eat raw foods?
- Clinical studies chose the common people that ate normally or over-eating, while celebrities usually eat much less than the normal people, so their intaken of vitamins is much less.
- Celebrities also needed to do much exercises or workout to keep slim which also needs more vitamin intaken.
So I don’t encourage girls taking over dose of multi-vitamin, but if you’re on diet or get loads of workout, it’s not a bad idea to take multi-vitamins for skin care and hair care just like Kety. Another smart way to add enough multi-vitamin for skin care and hair care, to prevent any unnecessary side effects is: to use the skin care and hair care products contained multi-vitamins. Here are a few.