Miranda Kerr takes good care of her skin and that’s why she looks so young and has glowing skin with or without makeup. I have collected Miranda Kerr’s beauty secrets and I do recommend you to try her home made facia masks which are totally free and natural!
Kerr’s instagram photo
Cucumber home made facial mask
Miranda Kerr loves to make Cucumber home made facial mask herself. Cucumber juice has long been used for skin care because the juice rich in Vitamin C and other minerals good for skin, also easy to be absorbed. It has immediate effect, just cut the cucumber into thin slices and put them all over your face, you will feel your skin smooth and tight.
Mummy mask time – Kerr’s instagram photo
Coconut oil and fruity masks and treatments.
Kerr knows quite well how coconut oil benefits skin and she also favors fruity masks and treatments from Pineapple Enzyme Peel to a Papaya Mask, revealed by Skincare expert Michelle Peck who revealed the following facial masks and skin treatments Kerr has been used
- Pineapple Enzyme Peel
- Papaya Mask
- Avocado and olive oil mask for hydration
- Coconut cream mask that we whip up to use for dehydrated skin
- Combination of microdermabrasion, various different lights, body treatments and always finish every treatment with the Intraceuticals Rejuvenate Infusion not only deliver hydration to the face, but also the neck, décolletage, elbows, hands, knees, backs of legs… suffice to say hydrating just the face in today’s environment is no longer enough
Afternoon face mask by KORA Organics
Kerr also did afternoon face mask by KORA Organics and she once revealed how she applied the facial mask to get the best results.
Along with a daily cleanse and hydration, Kerr pampers herself with a face mask. “I’ll put like the purifying mask down the middle and the hydrating around the outside so that you have a glow,” she says.
Rose hip oil for nighttime
Kerr once revealed she applied rose hip oil for nighttine
“Rosehip oil is full of, I mean, that many antioxidants and it just really works on a cellular level to rejuvenate the skin and if I put that on and I wake up glowing.”
Scrub full body with Body Brush
Miranda Kerr revealed she scrubs full body with body brush which stimulate blood flow and lymph glow which helps her exfoliating her skin and get smooth skin.
She start with cleansing using KORA Foaming Cleanser.
Then next step is toning, for this she uses Energizing Citrus Mist.
Last step is moisturizing with Hydrating Day and Night Cream.
Miranda follows this 3 steps routine (Cleanse, toning, moisturize) twice a day.
3 steps routine (Cleanse, toning, moisturize) twice a day.
Miranda Kerr was reported following Cleanse, toning, moisturize skin care routine twice a day.
- Do the cleansing using KORA Foaming Cleanser.
- Toning with Energizing Citrus Mist.
- Moisturizing with Hydrating Day and Night Cream.