Pat McGrath makeup tips: Pat McGrat revealed to Glamour magaizne on 3 tips how to make your lip color last longer as following,
- Layer the products
- Blot with tissue after applying lip liner and lipstick to prevent bleeding and feathering of lips
- Hold a tissue over lips and dust translucent powder lightly on top to set colors. (It’s genius!)
Pat McGrath’s other Makeup Tips
How to balance out strong eyes and lips such as oversize winged liner for Dolce & Gabbana? How to make dramatic makeup look wearable
- Mix up the textures so not overwhelm the face
- Opt for a matte liquid eyeliner if you’re wearing glossy lips
- Keep the skin natural so that people can focus on the eyes and lips
There are endless ways to enhance beauty. You never know when you will find your perfect lipstick—unless you keep experimenting. – Pat McGrath
Pat McGrath unconventional Makeup Tools
Pat McGrath revealed his unconventional makeup tools to create various of looks, such as aded roses look.
- plastic paper
- fake crocodile
- feathers, and more.
- wet wipes: dab off lipstick after it was applied. It created a stained effect that looked like faded roses. (Prada season)
Pat McGrath’s favorite makeup products
- Velvety matte finish of Dolce & Gabbana Perfect Matte Liquid Foundation
- Shu Uemura eyelash curler
- Aquaphor for dry skin cure-all.
Pat McGrath’s favorite makeup products shop
When Pat wants to find decorative items suc as feathers and crystals, bright neon powders she would go to The crafts-and-design floor at Tokyu Hands department store.