Pink Makeup Tutorial by Emma Stone’s makeup artist Rachel Goodwin who created gorgeous makeup for her at Oscar night. Now here are the basic steps and you will know how to apply pink eye makeup like emma stone’s winning Oscars makeup.
- Apply Revlon PhotoReady Airbrush Mousse Makeup to Stone’s skin
- To give her a pink sheen, dab Revlon Lip Butter (yes, a lip balm!) in Cotton Candy on her cheeks
- To create a stained effect, blend a berry gloss onto her lips using her fingers.
- Sweep a soft pale pink shadow up to the brow bone
- Apply black liquid liner along her lash line
- Apply two coats of black mascara.
- Apply false lashes
- Spread shimmery pink highlighter on Stone’s arms, decolletage, and neck to “tie the whole thing together”. Recommended: St. Tropez lluminator in Rose
“It’s glamorous, sophisticated, and lighthearted—it’s her,” makeup artist Rachel Goodwin
Products used by Rachel Goodwin to create her pink makeup
Pink face makeup
- PhotoReady Perfecting Primer
- PhotoReady Airbrush Mousse Makeup in Vanilla
- PhotoReady Concealer in Light
- PhotoReady Translucent Finisher
- ColorBurst Lip Butter in Cotton Candy (dabbed on cheek)
Pink eyes makeup
- ColorStay Liquid Eyeliner
- ColorStay 16 HR Eyeshadow Quad in Goddess
- Grow Luscious Mascara in Black
ColorBurst Lipgloss in Crystal Lilac
ColorStay Nail Enamel in Pale Cashmere