How to wear cut-out black dress? Get5 tips inspired from Rosie Huntington-Whiteley’s cut-out black mini dress! She was spotted wearing this lovely cut-out gold-buttoned cutout bandage mini dress from Versus.
She paired this mini dress with Saint Laurent Janis Metal black sandals to finish her look.
How to Wear Cut-Out Black Dress? Here are 5 tips inspired by her look.
- Add a small detail such as gold buttons made it more stylish
- Crew neck made the mini dress not that cheap and make your legs seems longer
- You don’t need to choose too sexy sandals or attractive colors to pair your cutout dress because your dress has been sexy enough
- Black bandage dress is recommended because girls looks slim in black dress
- If you have extra fat on your waist, do not wear cutout dresous to show your fat. You can choose bare back dress instead.