How to Create Michelle Dockery’s Classic and Clean Blowouts? Celebrity hairstylist, Mara Roszak for L’Oreal Paris revealed to examiner magazine the following steps to follow and the products she has chosen for her elegant hairstyle.
Inspired by Michelle’s Prada gown combined both with clean design and modern glamour. Accordingly, Mara Roszak created her hairstyle hair to have a classic and clean effortless, yet polished blowouts.
Here are the 7 steps to create Michelle Dockery’s Classic and Clean Blowouts for 2013 Emmy Awards.
- Apply great moisturizing conditioner to make touchable blowout. Recommended: L’Oréal Paris Advanced Hair Care Power Moisture Rush Mask.
- Smooth the hair with the Smooth Intense straight cream: apply L’Oreal Paris Advanced Haircare Smooth Intense Xtreme Straight Cream all over her hair. This cream can help make hair smooth without weighting down.
- Apply Smooth Intense Frizz Taming Serum to seal the ends of the hair for shinny look: recommended: L’Oreal Paris Advanced Haircare Smooth Intense Frizz Taming Serum to the ends of the hair.
- Part her hair deep to one side and blew it dry with a small round brush.
How to create a hairstyle with volume when blowing dry?
Mara Roszak’s tip: Dry the hair from the top of the head, and working your way down; use a small round brush.
- Apply L’Oreal Paris EverStyle Texture Series Tousle Cream to tame any frizz and add a bit of definition.
the palms of my hands and then gently ran my fingers through her hair. This cream was used to tame any frizz, while adding a bit of definition to her hair.
- To make a more modern feel, tuck the hair behind the ears and make the hair across her forehead. Apply L’Oreal Paris Advanced Haircare Total Repair 5 Dry Oil for extra shine.
Tip to use Paris Advanced Haircare Total Repair 5 Dry Oil: Spray from half an arms length away from the hair and allow the product to fall onto the hair.
- Spray L’Oreal Paris Elnett Extra Strong Hold Unscented Hairspray to set the hair for long lasting.
This spray leaves the hair with that soft touchable hold that is key for this style.