How to dress like Olivia Palermo? Olivia Palermo attended the New York Fashion Week and looked so fabulous with her stylish outfits! Now I have rounted up Olivia Palermo’s top outfits for you.
White and black, polka dot details
What and black outfits never get outdated, to add some fun to white and black outfits, you can choose a polka dot blouse and a high waisted flare white skirt which are so gorgous!
- Polka dot Tibi blouse
- Scanlan & Theodore white skirt
- Westward Leaning N 9.2. Sunglasses ($165)
- Truth or Dare by Madonna shoes
- Smythson Cooper Top Zip iPad Clutch ($469).
Play up the fringe details
Palermo wore a elegant pencil skirt with fringe details for Dennis Basso show. When you wear clothing with fringe details, make sure there’s just one with fringe details and make the else outfits simple and low-key.
- Willow Jacquard Trim Leather Skirt ($650)
- Willow Jacquard Top ($495)
- Tibi jacket
- Giuseppe Zanotti shoes
- Reiss clutch.
Pink and white
Pink outfit is not easy to wear, easily fall into too girlish style, now get inspirations from Olivia Palermo’s this outfit at the Anya Hindmarch show that combines both feminine with cool style, which makes a perfect balance!
- Reiss Laurel Oak Blazer ($425)
- The Row Stretch Leather Leggings ($2,190)
White shirtdress and nude Suede Heels
Olivia Palermo was spotted wearing a breezy shirtdress and nude suede heels for BCBG show. If you want a casual and chic style, or you are so hurry going to the fashion show, this is really a smart way to wear a white shirtdress and a nude suede heelps, you can pair with your favorite accessories and Ray-Ban sunglasses, that would be so cool!
- BCBG breezy dress and blouse
- Lulu Frost Solar Panel Necklace ($264)
- Aquazzura Sexy Thing Cut Out Suede Heels($475),
- Gerard Darel crochet bag
- her trademark Ray-Ban sunglasses ( sold out).
If you have a pretty red shoes, you don’t need to choose all over red outfits to be matchy-matchy. In fact, just a simple white jacket, a white blouse and blue jeans are enough!
- Nina Ricci jacket
- Susan Woo blouse
- AG Legging Ankle Jeans ($225)
- Aquazzura Beverly Hill Suede Cut Out Lace Up Shoes ($745, available in black)
- Westward Leaning Sleeping Beauty Sunglasses. (sold out)
Any girls should prepare the black outfit. Easy to pair with anything and the more important fact is it looks so slim! Olivia Palermo choose a black jacket, a black leather pants and black pumps. She wore a grey printed top with a black belt. The black belt ties everything up and made her outfits in hormany. Plus, her legs seems so long!
- Nina Ricci Jacket ($1690)
- Gianvito RossiCamouflage Tassel Pumps ($808)
- Chloe Elsie Studded Bag.