James Bond Style & Fashion: James Bond was seen as wearing “Persol Sunglasses PO2720S”. James Bond was seen wearing Persol sunglasses at 2 spots of Casino Royale, one was Bond wearing Persol 2244 and later he changed to Persol style 2720 which featured with turtle frame and green lenses, color code 24/31.
Persol derived from the Italian ‘per il sole’, meaning ‘for the sun’, which is a famous brand conbined rich heritage with manufacturing excellence. Persol glasses had quite a few of patented features.
- MEFLECTO system, consisting of tiny cylinders (two to four) inserted by a craftsman like process into the temple arms to render them flexible, thereby assuring maximum comfort and snugness of fit.
- SUPREME ARROW, which is both a functional component and the company’s unmistakable signature logo.
- LENSES, always made from glass of the finest quality.
Persol Sunglasses PO2720S Polarized Features
- Sophisticated design that reinterpreting the heritage of Persol, two Meflecto metal cylinders on the arms and the steel SUPREME arrow on the hinges
- A wide range of color options
- Persol sunglasses are made in Italy with high quailty and craftmanship.
- UV protection
- Patented temples with comfortable and safe fit.
- Luxury gift for your loved ones.