Ugg Boots on Sale! Now so many girls loves stylish boots such as Serena Van Der Woodsen Style or cowboy boots style and now you can get a pair of boots with more super comfort feeling! They are definately Ugg boots. But how to clean Ugg boots? Ugg boots are mainly made of sheepskin which is delicate and you need to take special care of them for long lasting usage. I have collected some methods for you to clean different stains on your Ugg boots and I do recommend you to try UGG Australia Sheepskin Care Kit Cleaners which are specially designed for Ugg boots and easy to use. Besides Ugg boots, a pair of chic over-the-knee boots are alway must-have for winter style! Read further: How to Wear Over-the-Knee Boots?
Before discuss with you how to clean Ugg boots, here are the basic knowlege you should keep in mind of what you can and what you can’t do with Ugg boots. They are very important!
- Wipe your boots gently in one direction
- Use cotton cloth to wipe the surface
- Use special cleaning products to take care of Ugg boots and any products made from Sheepskin or leathers
- Do not dry clean your Ugg boots
- Do not get too near of the direct Heat Sources which are one of the common reason Ugg Boot Destroyed
- Do not get too soak or get them wet
- DO not press too hard
- Do not wash in a washing mashine
- Do not dry in a dryer
- Don’t use ordinary shoe cleaner for your Ugg
The basic 6 Steps to clean Ugg boots with UGG Australia Sheepskin Care Kit Cleaners
The Kit includes UGG® Sheepskin Cleaner, UGG® Sheepskin Protector and a freshener, a brush, and a stone to revive the natural luster of your twin-faced sheepskin boots. It’s recommended for use only on twin-faced sheepskin boots and slippers within the Classic, Ultra and Ultimate collections.
- Wet your boots with cold water, remember just wet the exterior of boot
- Apply Ugg Sheepskin Cleaner to a clean with its boot cleaning brush contained.
- Spread the cleaner across the entire exterior of the boot and clean the exterior of the boot
- Rinse them up with cold water under a faucet.
- Prepare some paper towles and stuff into the boots to help them reshape.
- Leave it overnight to dry naturally
How to clean Ugg boots with oil and grease stains?
You need to follow the following the following tips:
- Clean as quickly as possible
- Keep away from the direct heat resource
- Draw over the stain with cornstarch or a piece of white chalk
- Allow it to soak up the oil stain overnight
- Gently brush off the chalk and clean the boots
How to clean Ugg boots with salt or dirt stains?
- Brush with a suede brush to remove stain particles
- Wet the stained place and rub off the stain with an eraser
- Remove the stain with a cotton cloth
- Dry naturally
How to clean Ugg boots with water spots?
Fold the boot over to make the surfaces of suede surface touch each other, rub the two against each other and the water spots will be gone!
How to clean the stain or dirt at the wooly part of your Ugg boots?
It’s simple to clean the stain or dirt that the wooly part.
- Turn your boots upside down
- Brush the stain or diet with a wide toothed comb
How to clean Ugg boots with odors?
Here are the simple way to help you get rid of odors within your Ugg boots. It’s the common problems of Ugg boots because of it so warm, it will make your feet sweat thus producing odors. What you should do then?
- Sprinkle baking soda into your boots, one tablespoon for each boot is enough, you can also add a drop of essential oil to make it smell pleasantly
- Shake your boots to let the baking soda distributed even
- Leave the boots overnight
- Shake from upside down to remove the baking soda
How to Clean Ugg Boots with stubborn stain?
Sometimes you will meet stubborn stains which are hard to get rid off. These stubborn stains such as eggs, glue, blood or some kind of oily stains etc. You can try the following tricks
- Get to the stain the moment you saw it.
- Rub the stained area with a rubber
- Use the wet cotton cloth to soak the stain, leave for a few hours
- Resoak after a few hours
- Drop a few drops of vinegar on the stain if it still exists.
- Leave for 4 minutes, then soak up with a paper towel
UGG Australia Sheepskin Care Kit Cleaners ($19.95 plus free shipping)
Some of nice ‘how to clean Ugg boots’ tutorials on youtube
Clean your Uggs With Baby Shampoo and Result
How to clean Ugg boots from about.com